Friday, May 6, 2011

Have a Happy Mom's Day!

Mother's Day is here again:) It will be my 2nd Mother's Day and I still cannot seem to get over that fact!  AND Alexis will be 2 in June....how the hell did that happen?  My little butterball is a jibber-jabbering, drama queen.  I wonder where she got those qualities from?

So Jason (Lexi's dad) and I have been together....and I mean that like together:)  It took me long enough to come around, but I finally did.  I guess I needed it to be on my own terms but now that things are the way they are, I couldn't be happier.

He told me he needed to borrow my car to drive a friend to the airport because his car wasn't acting right and he didn't trust driving it that far.  Soooo of course I believed him and thought it totally necessary that he take my car.     Last night he came to pick my car up, I even texted him to drive safe and tell his friend I said hi...

As it turned out he took my car and installed a CD player!!! I have been listening to the radio for almost a year now and my favorite CD was stuck in the CD player...mocking me whenever I tried to turn it on.  It would say "track 6" and I would press play like 8 times.  I even tried jamming things inside it to see if I could just magically pop the CD out.  Whatever, it's gone and hopefully smashed into teeny tiny pieces by now.

Isn't that so nice?  I thought so to.  Very unexpected...I was thinking a card and wine would be great! Ha.  He did a good job:)

I hope all you mothers out there have a really fabulous Mother's Day because I know we all deserve it.  And to the Moms who are serving our country, Thank You from the bottom of my heart and I hope you get to see your children and families very soon!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your comment on my blog! and welcome back to blogland!!! missed reading your posts so now i can look foward to them again ;) your baby daddy sounds very sweet...glad it's working out for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete

Potty Princess

Potty Princess
The 2nd time she pooed in the potty, half of it got in there....the other half, well went down the drain in the tub.